The library delivers ebooks,audiobooks, and magazines for download 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Download digital library materials to your computer over the Internet, and then transfer the files to a portable listening or viewing device such as an MP3 player, iPod, laptop, netbook, cell phone, Nook, Kindle, iPad or Sony Reader. Log in with your library card!
- Overdrive (North Texas Libraries on the Go) provides popular bestselling ebooks and audiobooks for download. Be sure to read the help instructions for using your particular device!
- OneClick Digital from Recorded Books provides popular audiobooks only.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL) contains reference ebooks on a wide variety of subjects such as history, literature, and health. Articles are downloadable as PDFs.
- Learning Express Library contains downloadable texts covering college entrance exams, career guides, skills building and more. Create an account in Learning Express and add any eBook to your learning center for later access or download the PDF “how to guides” on each site for step-by-step instructions and answers to your frequently asked questions.
- Zinio offers full color, interactive digital magazines for your enjoyment.
Need help getting downloadable content to your computer or device? Call us at the Reference Desk at 940-767-0868, ext 4234.