The Library's Book Discussion Group meets the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:45 - 8:00 p.m. in the Library's Conference Room. All adult patrons are invited to attend as often as they can. Read the following books and come ready to share in some intelligent and lively discussions. Join us!
For more information, call Becky at 767-0868, ext 233 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Upcoming Book Discussions
- February 4, 2014 - Defending Jacob  by William Landay
- March 4, 2014 -Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Coast Trail  by Cheryl Strayed
- April 1, 2014 - King Peggy: An American Secretary, Her Royal Destiny, and the Inspiring Story of How She Changed an African Village  by Peggielene Bartels
- May 6, 2014 - Gone Girl  by Gillian Flynn
- June 3, 2014 - Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini
- July 1, 2014 - Beautiful Ruins  by Jess Walter
- August 5, 2014 - Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey: the Lost Legacy of Highclere Castle  by The Countell of Carnarvon
- September 2, 2014 - The Bonesetter's Daughter  by Amy Tan
- October 7, 2014 - Short Nights of the Shadow Catcher by Timothy Egan