The Library's Book Discussion Group meets the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:45 - 8:00 p.m. in the Library's Conference Room. All adult patrons are invited to attend as often as they can. Read the following books and come ready to share in some intelligent and lively discussions. Join us!
For more information, call Becky at 767-0868, ext 233 or email us at email@example.com .
Upcoming Book Discussions
- May 6, 2014 - Gone Girl  by Gillian Flynn
- June 3, 2014 - Mrs. Lincoln's Dressmaker by Jennifer Chiaverini
- July 1, 2014 - Beautiful Ruins  by Jess Walter
- August 5, 2014 - Lady Almina and the Real Downton Abbey: the Lost Legacy of Highclere Castle  by The Countess of Carnarvon
- September 2, 2014 - The Bonesetter's Daughter  by Amy Tan
- October 7, 2014 - Short Nights of the Shadow Catcher by Timothy Egan
- November 4, 2014 - Songs of Willow Frost by Jamie Ford