The Library's Book Discussion Group meets the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:45 - 8:00 p.m. in the Library's Conference Room. All adult patrons are invited to attend as often as they can. Read the following books and come ready to share in some intelligent and lively discussions. Join us!
For more information, call Becky at 767-0868, ext 233 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Upcoming Book Discussions
- December 2, 2014 - The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion  by Fannie Flagg
- January 6, 2015 - The Fault in Our Stars  by John Green
- February 3, 2015 - The Supreme's at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat  by Edward Kelsey Moore
- March 3, 2015 - Orange is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison  by Piper Kerman
- April 7, 2015 - Cuckoo's Calling  by Robert Galbraith
- May 5, 2015 - The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry  by Gabrielle Zevin
- June 2, 2015 - The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Olympics  by Daniel James Brown
- July 7, 2015 - The Quiet Game  by Greg Iles
- August 4, 2015 Finding Fish  by Antwone Fisher