Need to have a test proctored?
- Tests will be administered at no charge by a member of the reference staff. We are happy to schedule exams at any time the library is open.
- Each student taking an exam or test must possess a Wichita Falls Public Library card.
- The student will be held responsible for all costs: printing the test, faxing (and we do not have a public fax), postage, etc.
- Computer based tests will be administered in the reference computer area; please bear in mind that this is a public place which will be utilized by other patrons concurrent with the exam. During high traffic periods, there may be a wait for an open computer before the student can begin.
It is advisable to schedule the proctoring at least 24 hours in advance, as it can take time for proctoring paperwork to be processed by the university.
- For more information about our test proctoring service, please contact the Reference Department at 940-767-0868, ext 235.