Never forget to return your library materials again with Library ELF!
Library ELF  is a free, web-based service for keeping track of what's due, overdue, and ready for pickup. Library users can keep track of one or more library accounts in one place. Library ELF is great for families or anyone else who would like reminders before an item is due.
With Library ELF you can:
- receive free due date reminders when you want them; for example, you could get a notice a week before an item is due, then every day again until it's due
- view due dates in a convenient calendar format
- get notices as e-mails or cell phone text messages
- consolidate your accounts from several different libraries
- consolidate the library accounts of all your family members
To sign up, go to the Library ELF signup page for Wichita Falls Public Library  and follow the instructions. Enter your name, e-mail address, library card number, etc. as specified.
Important Privacy Notice
For more information about Library Elf, go to libraryelf.org