The Library's Book Discussion Group meets the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:45 - 8:00 p.m. in the Library's Conference Room. All adult patrons are invited to attend as often as they can. Read the following books and come ready to share in some intelligent and lively discussions. Join us!
For more information, call Becky at 767-0868, ext 4233 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Book Discussions
- February 3, 2015 - The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat by Edward Kelsey Moore
- March 3, 2015 - Orange is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison by Piper Kerman
- April 7, 2015 - Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
- May 5, 2015 - The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- June 2, 2015 - The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Olympics by Daniel James Brown
- July 7, 2015 - The Quiet Game by Greg Iles
- August 4, 2015 - Finding Fish by Antwone Fisher
- September 1, 2015 - Lone Survivor: the Eyewitness Account of Operation Redwing and the Lost Heroes of SEAL Team 10 by Marcus Luttrell
- October 6, 2015 - The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
- November 3, 2015 - Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande