The Library's Book Discussion Group meets the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:45 - 8:00 p.m. in the Library's Conference Room. All adult patrons are invited to attend as often as they can. Read the following books and come ready to share in some intelligent and lively discussions. Join us!
For more information, call Becky at 767-0868, ext 233 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upcoming Book Discussions
- July 2, 2013 - Life of Pi by Yann Martel
- August 6, 2013 - Call the Midwife: A Memoir of Birth, Joy, and Hard Times by Jennifer Worth
- September 3, 2013 - Leftovers by Tom Perrotta
- October 1, 2013 - Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin
- November 5, 2013 - Empire of the Summer Moon: Quanah Parker and the Rise and Fall of the Comanches, the Most Powerful Indian Tribe in American History by S. C. Gwynne
- December 3, 2013 - The Language of Flowers by Vaness Diffenbaugh
- January 7, 2014 - The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman
- February 4, 2014 - Defending Jacob by William Landay