The Library's Book Discussion Group meets the 1st Tuesday of each month at 6:45 - 8:00 p.m. in the Library's Conference Room. All adult patrons are invited to attend as often as they can. Read the following books and come ready to share in some intelligent and lively discussions. Join us!
For more information, call Becky at 767-0868, ext 233 or email us at email@example.com.
Upcoming Book Discussions
- December 2, 2014 - The All-Girl Filling Station's Last Reunion by Fannie Flagg
- January 6, 2015 - The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- February 3, 2015 - The Supreme's at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat by Edward Kelsey Moore
- March 3, 2015 - Orange is the New Black: My Year in a Women's Prison by Piper Kerman
- April 7, 2015 - Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith
- May 5, 2015 - The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
- June 2, 2015 - The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Olympics by Daniel James Brown
- July 7, 2015 - The Quiet Game by Greg Iles
- August 4, 2015 Finding Fish by Antwone Fisher