The Conference Room can be reserved for groups of up to 12 people with a usage fee of $10/hour. Please review the following Conference Room Policy & Agreement if you are interested in using the Conference Room. There is a PDF version of the policy and agreement at the top of the page for download or printing.
Conference Room Policy
- To facilitate reservation and use of Conference Room by staff and community organizations.
- The Library offers a Conference Room for a nominal fee in keeping with our mission to act as a public information center for addressing educational, informational, recreational, and cultural needs.
Reservations for Conference Room
- Reservations may be made in person, by telephone, or by email.
- Reservations are not final until payment is received. Payments are non-refundable.
- A Conference Room Agreement must be signed by the individual making the reservation.
- The library’s Conference Room seats 12 people and is available with payment of a non-refundable usage fee of $10 per hour. Usage fee will be waived only for library or City-sponsored groups.
- Use of the Conference Room does not constitute Library or City of Wichita Falls endorsement of viewpoints expressed by participants. Advertisements or announcements implying such endorsement are not permitted.
- No group may use the Library address as its own mailing address or as its headquarters in any advertisement.
- Solicitation, admission fees or other charges, money-raising activities and/or sales are not allowed. Use of the Conference Room is not intended for commercial activities.
- Meetings must be held during regular operating hours of the Library.
- Groups that include children must provide adequate adult supervision at all times.
- The Conference Room is not available for social events and/or private parties.
- Tobacco and/or e-Cigarette use and alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Kitchen facilities and equipment are unavailable. Food is not allowed in the Conference Room. Drinks with covered lids are allowed.
- Individuals and/or groups making reservations will be held liable for any and all damages that occur as a result of use of facilities.
- A large monitor and HDMI cable are available with rental of the Conference Room. Groups understand that Library staff may not be available to provide technological assistance during use of the room.
Care & Use of Conference Room
- Groups with monthly or recurring reservations may not store equipment and supplies in meeting room for future use.
- Door(s) must remain unlocked and unobstructed at all times.
- Any wayfinding signs or notices need to be cleared by the Librarian-in-Charge.
- Trash should be picked up and placed in proper receptacles. Please return the room to the state in which you found it.